Translate

Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy Full moon, July 12, 2014!!!!





This is called the buck moon, the thunder moon, Wolf Moon, Old Moon, Ice Moon, green corn moon, fruit moon, and the hay moon

This is a Capricorn moon so this focuses on solutions.  We all have room for improvement and growth so really look.  Balance is key so look at things with a balanced perspective; listen to your intuitiveness it knows the way.

Also long terms goals are highlighted so it may be good time to really affirm your goals in a balanced and positive way. 

Now is a time to reflect but do not let this take you backwards. Things that are us and that we have learned and experienced, while part of us, should not take us backwards, live in the now.


Key words:  reflect,
Affirmations:
I live in the now!
I welcome my inner wisdom and thrive.
Positive reflection is a good memory.

 ©Lisa Ann Ulibarri

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Lisa.....a day before my birthday too!! amazing as always something profound happens on that day but never was a full moon....hmmmm thanks for sharing your knowledge always.,,love and light
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool sis and early happy birthday!!! ☺ ♥

      Delete
  2. Beautiful blog,sweetheart.I always love reading them because I learn something new,every time.Always makes it interesting and inspiring,too..I'll try and get out and see it this time.Full moons always make me feel connected to the universe.I always get a special feeling when I see one.I'll be thinking of you when I'm gazing at it,too.All my love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks My Darling. I just like to share what i know with others. You should the moon is amazing! I love u soooo much ☺ ♥

      Delete