Translate

Friday, September 5, 2014

Happy Full harvest moon, September 9, 2014!!!!





Here are many of the names of the moon depending on where in the world you live: Fruit Moon, Harvest Moon, Worm Moon, Lenten Moon, Crow Moon, Sugar Moon, Chaste Moon, Sap Moon…


This moon is in Pisces so the influence is gentleness, serenity, creativity, that sense of wonder no matter what.  The vibe of “Don’t worry be happy.” Things will improve, they are supergroovyawesome!

And a super moon at that! (moon close to Mother Earth)

Wow what a power packed moon is this!!! This moon opens us up to being our best self. Mind you this can come in many ways.  What do we need to do to be our best self? Maybe heal, or make peace with things, or do better… no matter what it is the Universe is here to guide you.

Part of that can also be bringing you closer to your life calling. So the things that benefit it most can begin to grow in you; Maybe compassion for one.  This is all emphasized by the star Achernar. So do not be surprised to see your best attributes come forth.

Chiron is also prominent in this cycle so you could be letting go of all you need to. Relax its all for the better. For you to allow in the things you desire. So let the healing flow.  Nature and love are some of the strongest forces in healing. Love I would put at the top of the list.

And please stay balanced in it all it’s a wonderful journey!

Key words: healed, achievement
Affirmations: I am ready to do better!!!
I allow my best to shine through!!!
I flow with the river!!!

More info: the full moon is a good time to focus on healing and manifesting. 
Chiron (He is also called Chiron the wounded healer.) is a minor planet discovered in 1977 and symbolic of the healing in various ways. as the healer or opening one up to this aspect of self. and some say that one who has been there can  be a great healer also with much empathy. 
©Lisa Ann Ulibarri

8 comments:

  1. Forever Awesome - I always enjoy Your Style, Your Words, and Your Wisdom -
    Thank You my Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a good Moon to help the healing in everyone.It sounds like a great way to go through your journey.Becoming empathic is really cool.But the two of us can grow during this cycle.I love you more every day.It should be easier with this full Moon.You don't need healing,but my love for you increases every day.I'm receiving more love from the universe because of all my prayers to everyone and while this is going on,I'm focusing all this new love towards your beautiful heart.I love you,my beloved.Thanks for the blog.Many others will be happy with it too.My heart belongs to you and you're the most precious person in my life now.I don't think I could ever live without you,now.You're a big part of me and you're the sweetest thing I have in my life.I love you great Blog,as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Love i am so happy u liked it. It is a really cool time now. I am pretty excited about it. Lots of grooviness muahhh i love you ☺ ♥ ♥ ♥

      Delete
    2. You are right on sis. This is time for self realization and messages from Universe comes in all ways. Yesterday I shot a photo of a waterfall. This morning the number 2 appeared!! A message for me!!! Wow amazing. Thanks for sharing your knowledge always ♡♡♡

      Delete
    3. That is so cool sis!!! I wish u all the best in this awesome cycle of things. ☺ ♥

      Delete
  3. Ahhh the Crow Moon 😊 Perhaps due to the name sake the power of the lunar shall be a little more intense for me this month:) Arohanui 💖 siSTAR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i am sure it will. Happy full moon siSTAR arohanui ☺ ♥

    ReplyDelete