Translate

Friday, July 26, 2013

Our own path


Tim Burton's Alice in wonderland





















Alice:I’ve been accused of being Alice and not have be Alice, but this is MY dream. I’ll decide where it will goes from here.
Dog:If you diverge from the path--
Alice-- I make the path!


I love to find the spiritual in everything and fully believe that God gives us messages in various ways. One being the arts. what better way to impress upon others in an entertaining way and it be more accepted.

I love how this message comes about. There is a scroll in this movie that shows how Alice is to reach her destiny. She actually does reach it but not exactly as it was foretold. She had to follow her true path. And it may not be a paved out course of life but what the heart and soul knows. Our trueness.Being self and not accepting illusion, as ACIM tells us.
peace and love
Lisa Ann

2 comments: