Translate

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy New moon January 30, 2014!!!!





Happy New moon   January 30, 2014!!!!

And a black moon at that!!!  For that is what more than one new moon in a month is called.

This Black Aquarius moon has some rather interesting cosmic links, making this a cycle of many amazing things blossoming. 
The harmonious flow is such were anything is possible... so decide what it is you really desire. Get on your leaping shows and take that chance.  Even if that means doing what you never have before.  Remember the “Fool” of the tarot deck who takes that leap of faith.

What new things will you allow to come to you?

Key words:  uniqueness, awakening, harmony, leap of faith

Affirmations:
I visualize it and it is so
I bravely take chances

©Lisa Ann Ulibarri


4 comments:

  1. I walk the path of faith and trust that all will be provided as needed. Arohanui <3 Sis <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arohanui sis! Here is to beautiful things for you and yours!!! ♥ ☺

      Delete
  2. I'm already doing it....I quit my job and my health insurance and moving out of state..have no place to work yet or live but I know that it will all come together ...great post .. love you sis
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow what an amazing leap of faith.. Those leaps can be just what we need to live the life we were meant to! Blessings and bliss to you sis ♥ ☺

      Delete