Translate

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Happy New moon, March 1th, 2014!!!!





Allow yourself to just be in the moment right now. Feel your connection to divine. You are now at a point of being able to let your desires flow into the universe and be.  Look at the cycles that you go through and release anything you need to and let the blessings flow.

Mercury has now gone direct yet again and the lessons and understanding of the retrograde are with you; a definite feeling of clarity.

This moon being in Pisces opens you up to deepening your spirituality.


Key words:  clarity, divine connection

Affirmations:
I plant the seeds of my desire and watch them come to fruition
My spiritual connection is boundless

©Lisa Ann Ulibarri

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Always a pleasure Dear sis ☺ arohanui!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

      Delete
    2. I love everything you write.That was a beautiful letter from God.Your blog makes you a real winner.Champion for everyone.I love your writing.Maybe,when we're together we'll write a book together.About Love and healing.I love you. <3 <3 <3 :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks Mon Amour!!! sounds like a wonderful idea. ^_^ I would love for us to do a project together. I love you!!! ^_^ ♥ ♥ ♥

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the reminders, sister :) <3

    ReplyDelete