Translate

Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy full moon, May 14, 2014!!!!




Depending on where you are in the world this moon is known by many names: Planting Moon, Milk Moon,
May: Hunter’s Moon, Beaver Moon, Frost Moon, full flower moon to name a few.


This moon phase occurs in Scorpio so expect a time of transformation.

We have a cardinal grand cross influence and this is going to be very power packed with some rather cool things.    A time for the soul to feel nourished aware and for relationships to thrive; an overall amazing harmony.

Then we have the influences of the grand trine and thus openness to total healing with things repressed so long coming out. Long held onto beliefs and feelings and “responsibilities” and now it is time to release these and feel lighter ahhhh. 

Keep alert and see what this cycle has for you.  The universal wisdom comes to us in many ways. And yes from the cosmos too.  Listen and receive. Be who you are and let the process there be one of harmony use all you have in a way to help the process even our words and emotions.


Key words: harmony, release, growth, metamorphosis
  Affirmations:
As above so below
I am becoming more me

©Lisa Ann Ulibarri

aho mitakuye oyasin,   Namaste _/|\_ , Blessed be O
 

4 comments:

  1. I always love your blogs.They're interesting because most of the information you share is really not known that well.You put a lot of work in your blogs and it shows.You're a creative genius when it comes to giving people new information about things that they'd never thought of.I know everyone that reads your blogs learns something new and that's because you're a genius.You have so many talents.Your real life is just beginning and it will be a beautiful one in service to our Father in Heaven.And I'll be with you all the way,supporting you through thick and thin.We need not worry though because God's our Boss.He knows what we can accomplish and we'll be listening to Him while we do His work.It's a beautiful future I see and I can't wait to get started.I love you,my Twin Flame.May love always be with us and may God guide the way,always.I love you,boundlessly!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my Darling. For the support and love. You we will do groovy things together. I love you!!! ☺ ♥ ♥ ♥

      Delete
  2. I have to find out more here Sis. I didnt know you know so much! :) Love and Light // Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humble thanks sis! I have been on my path for a long while and i am curious so always seeking. love and light and blessings. ☺ ♥ ♥ ♥

      Delete