Translate

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy new moon, May 28, 2014!!!!





This moon phase is in Gemini and a time of really looking at things in a new way. If that means letting go of stuff then so be it.  You will be surprised at how light you feel from it.  

Do you feel like you have inner struggles?  Balance! Harmony with self is essential.

Celebrate the polarity of life and welcome the union of opposites.

We have a water trine of Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. This can be a fabulous time of healing, creativity, insight and a free flowing of things.  So make a wish and be convinced that it shall be; that it is so!



Key words: balance, insight
  Affirmations:

I know my desires.
I live in harmony with all.

©Lisa Ann Ulibarri


aho mitakuye oyasin,   Namaste _/|\_ , Blessed be O  

2 comments:

  1. I love knowing about the moon cycles and their meanings. Thanks and blessings always sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis i am so happy you enjoy. I love sharing my wisdom with all as u do. ☺ ♥

      Delete