Translate

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Happy New moon, November 22, 2014!!!!





This new moon is in Sagittarius. A most fun time is ahead of looking at the potential, daring to dream looking beyond and knowing what you desire and more is possible! Limitations are challenged and you feel free to boundlessly pursue life!!!

Look at where you have been only to give thanks for the experiences and lessons and move forward.

When you act from the pureness of self in whole, your wonder, passion, creativity, desire and love; you open the doors to that grand future!


Key words: vision, creativity, thanksgiving
Affirmations: I am aligned with my deepest desires for the best outcome!
I create awesomeness beyond what I can imagine!

 ©Lisa Ann Ulibarri

8 comments:

  1. Thanks,sweetheart.Looks like an exciting time to find wholeness and freedom with this Moon.Go after all your desires and know in your heart they'll all come true.
    Thank you,my love.May passion and love wrap you up in their strong embrace and bring you all that you desire! I love you from the bottom of my heart.You're my beauty and that brings me happiness and peace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Mon Amour! A wonderful moon cycle for sure. Thanks darling u are the best muahhhhh!!! I love you!! ☺ ♥ ♥ ♥

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh its all good i do not worry about such things. ☺ ♥

      Delete