Translate

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Happy New~ Moon September 13th, 2015!!!!


This New moon comes to us with a solar eclipse which creates a cool magic all its own.  Those ah-ha awareness moments could come out suddenly. Be ready for them. You may find yourself just rearing to go on new things, perhaps feeling that spiritual connection ever stronger.
I look at this moon phase as one to truly celebrate the awesomeness of the mind… the logical and creative.  Let them flow together and see what grooviness happens.  When we look at ourselves whole things are so much better!
Neutrality brings with it ones desire. These words came in clearly to me. In other words sometimes we just got to let things happen.  Are you ready to allow the things you want most in life? Well then this eclipse will help loosen what has held you back.

Key words:  breaking free, harmony, desire

Affirmations:  
 I allow my life to unfold as I desire it.
  My mind is a wonderful part of me!

Stones for this cycle:
Magnetite (aka: lodestone magnetic hematite) this is an amazing balancing stone that helps one to trust our intuition. It helps with telepathy and meditation and healing. (This is a magnetic stone.)
Sugilite:  Is one of the love stones and opens us up to love by opening the chakras. It also opens channeling abilities, and promotes positive.

©Lisa Ann Ulibarri


2 comments:

  1. thanks Lisa for keeping me updated on the moon phases. Yes I am ready to allow whatever it is I want to enter into my life. Be blessed always <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear Maxine! All the best. ^_^ love and blessings ☺ ♥

      Delete