Translate

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Full Moon December 24th, 2015!!!!






This groovy full moon is about balance. Within the family it is about a balance of how we are in relationships the love and harmony versus responsibilities or aspirations. In all things harmony is suggested.

Remember the seeds sown during the new moon and let your desires flow to you.

Our emotions will not be stifled now they must be expressed as the flow of things is of high emotion.

The air or romance, relationships, and growth are all about it take a deep breath ahhhhhh; bliss.

We also may find ourselves releasing things as well.



 Key words:
Balance, growth, romance, release
Affirmations:  
I welcome my desires into my life.
I express myself with love and courage.


Stones for this cycle:
Turquoise: This fabulous stone is a good purification stone, and over all healing stone that balances. Very good to help us keep balanced in our relationships.
Lapis Lazuli: This is a wonderful protection stone as well as a great one for self-expression and keeping the bonds of relationships which is a major focus of this moon cycle.

Fullmoon names around the world:
Northern Hemisphere: Long Night Moon
Southern Hemisphere: Strawberry Moon, Honey Moon, Rose Moon
©Lisa Ann Ulibarri

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks!
    free

    ReplyDelete