Translate

Monday, August 19, 2013

Misrepresented Dragon

Some of the lore revolving around Dragon has been tainted by certain belief systems to be seen as a reflection of darkness or evil. But does God create evil? I Do not believe so. Even in the Bible Dragon is spoken of in a most beautiful way:
 King James Bible: Isaiah 35: 7
And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.
Unfortunately many of the Bibles have removed Dragon and instead refer to the jackal.

as one who is guided by the majestic Dragon I do know Dragon is one of honor, loyalty and much wisdom. And, furthermore Dragon is a guide for life. This means for always no matter how many times we incarnate. Dragon and I are friends from always and for forever.

When we seek beyond to know the truth then we will see the beauty in all.

With peace and love,
Lisa Ann

5 comments:

  1. I admire the Dragon, it speaks to me of protection and courage. Aroha Sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As i admire Phoenix for reminding us about going with courage into change. ^_^ Aroha sis wado ♥

      Delete
  2. I am trying to become friends with the dragons I have always believed that they exist from when I was a kid to now and forever In my heart they speak to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragon is real and has actually been part of my world for as long as I have existed. They are obviously part of your world too. Honor them well and allow their traits to flow with u... honor, loyalty, courage, true power. ☺ ♥

      Delete